How To Play Fantasy Cricket On The Striker App?
Striker Club works as a digital sports art collectible platform popularly known as NFTs. Its aim is to change the way sports fans worldwide engage with the sports they love. The striker app utilizes blockchain technology to generate verifiable evidence of ownership of these NFTs.
The adoption of fantasy sports as a means of entertainment is rising in India. According to Statista, the value of fantasy gaming in monetary terms in the country is all set to touch 54 billion Indian rupees by 2025. In this article, we will explore how you can enjoy fantasy cricket on the new Striker Club app by MPL.
Steps To Download The Striker Club Application
Before the player can enjoy the game, it should be installed on the device. The steps to achieving that are outlined below.
- Open your browser and point its location to the Striker Club website.
- The next step in the process is to click on the ‘Download & Get Rs 150’ option.
- On the next screen, ignore the warning, “This file may harm your device. Do you want to keep Striker-220.127.116.11.apk anyway?” and proceed to download the file.
- Once you download the app, proceed to install the application, which will now be installed on your android device.
- When the app is installed, run the app and sign up for an account. To do this, you will need your Google login details.
- A dialogue box will pop up asking you to confirm that you are 18 years or older and are not residing in any of the following states – Assam, Nagaland, Orissa, Sikkim, Telangana, and Andhra Pradesh.
- The player must click the “I confirm” button to get to the next step.
- There’s one last step before the process is complete. You must share your device’s location with the app when requested.
- Congratulations! You’ve now successfully downloaded the Striker application.
Available Game Modes
Fantasy cricket provides the flexibility to choose from the many active cricket players irrespective of nationality or any other affiliation. Striker Club gives you the opportunity to do just that.
There are two modes of virtual cricket within Striker Club for you to choose from – Fantasy and Mini Fantasy.
- Instead of players, a user gets player cards on the Striker platform.
- The fantasy cricket team in Striker allows only five players instead of the usual eleven.
- These cards can be used to improve their squad’s composition or peddle them to acquire money.
- An exciting part of playing fantasy mode is that Striker Club offers different tiers of cards to its users. The rarer the card, the higher the points the players get for using them in matches. These cards are in order of rarity – Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary, and Striker.
- When playing Mini Fantasy, users get to pick player cards for the matches, and the game follows a trivia pattern with varying questions to test the individual’s cricketing knowledge.
- The choice of player cards comprises batters, bowlers, or even fantasy performers. For the very first game, the user will be allotted Rs. 150 on the house and redirected to a match. The total prize money and what the winner takes home are mentioned in the game lobby.
- Once the first match is completed, players can select the “All Contests” option to pick from the given contest options, should they wish to continue.
- The player can up their chances of winning in the Mini Fantasy mode by selecting three more players, up to six players, if the account has sufficient resources. There are three sources of cards in this mode – using the cards from your stockpile or buying or renting from other players.
- In Mini Fantasy, the player’s winnings hinge on giving the correct answer. Players can answer the first question free of charge, and subsequent questions can be taken by paying a nominal fee for each question.
- Brush up on your cricketing knowledge to stay updated on relevant news, such as the playing eleven composition.
- Look up any historical data that might help.
- Pick your team by keeping actual weather conditions in mind.
- Evaluate your chances and take only calculated risks.
- Users get player cards through pack drops, with each pack having multiple cards.
- Supply of these cards decreases as the player moves up the value chain into higher-tier cards.
- Depending on the tiers to which the player cards you hold belong, they have a multiplayer value ranging from one to three.
India may have been late to the party regarding fantasy games compared to other countries. However, thanks to the popularity of cricket, which is close to a religion in the subcontinent, new users are flocking to the embrace of fantasy games. The innovation of cricket, thanks to the introduction of new formats such as T20 and thanks to the IPL, in no small measure, has also contributed to the runaway popularity of fantasy games.
The adoption of fantasy games is spreading akin to wildfire, not just in India but also worldwide. The widespread adoption of smartphones, coupled with affordable data rates, has made India the focus of many upcoming fantasy sports platforms, such as Striker Club.
Things will only get better for fans of the game, irrespective if they are newbies or veterans of the fantasy game world, with many new entrants vying for the eyeballs of Indian gamers.