Mayank Agarwal is an Indian cricketer and he represents national team in the sport. He made debut for team India in test cricket in 2018. Let’s checkout some amazing and fast facts about Mayank Agarwal.
Facts about Mayank Agarwal
1. Mayank made his international debut in test cricket and he played his first test against Australia on 26 December 2018.
2. He made 76 runs in his first test innings at Melbourne Cricket Stadium and this score was the highest by an Indian opener in tests in Australia.
3. Agarwal is engaged to Aashita Sood who is the daughter of Bangalore police commissioner Praveen Sood.
4. Mayank scored his first test century in October 2019 which came against South Africa at Visakhapatnam. Later he converted this hundred into double-ton and scored 215 with the help of 23 fours and 6 sixes.
5. After Virender Sehwag, Mayank became only Indian opening player to score back to back centuries against South Africa when he scored his 2nd test hundred at Pune.
buy premarin online buy premarin generic
6. He runs around 6-8 kilometers before heading to a match as per his an interview to Scroll.
7. Mayank Agarwal practices meditation and he is used to do Vipassana technique.
8. He is inspired by the book “The Power of the Subconscious Mind” written by Joseph Murphy.
9. BCCI awarded him Madhavrao Scindia award for the highest run-scorer In Ranji Trophy for 2017-18 season.
10. Mayank loves football as well and he is the supported of Arsenal club.