The seventh edition of ICC twenty20 world cup is scheduled to be held in Australia and eight cities in the country will be hosting the gala cricket event of 2020 year. Both men’s and women’s tournaments will be hosted on these 8 venues and stadiums of the country.
T20 WC 2020 Stadiums
- Adelaide: Adelaide Oval (53,500)
- Brisbane: The Gabba (42,000)
- Canberra: Manuka Oval (12,000)
- Geelong: Kardinia Park (34,000)
- Hobart: Bellerive Oval (20,000)
- Melbourne: Melbourne Cricket Ground (100,024)
- Perth: Perth Stadium (55,000)
- Sydney: Sydney Cricket Ground (46,000)
Melbourne’s MCG Stadium to host final match of both events. Meanwhile SCG will be hosting both semifinal matches of women’s t20 world cup 2020 and Sydney Cricket Ground will also host one men’s semifinal. The another semifinal of men’s t20 world cup will be played at the Adelaide Oval.
Women’s championship will be played between 21 February and 8 March meanwhile men’s 2020 world cup to take place from 18 October to 15 November.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):