The second season of Indian Super League is set to kicks off on 3rd October with an opening ceremony and first match of 2015 season between Chennaiyin FC and Atletico de Kolkata. It was a cracking beginning of Indian Super League last year and it will be more exciting tournament than 2014 edition.
All Indian football fans will be desperate to watch the live ISL 2015 matches from ground and will be looking to purchase tickets. Hence we have brought a step by step guide for you which will help you buy tickets easily. Let’s have a look at the procedure for purchasing tickets.
How to buy tickets for ISL 2015
1. Before purchasing tickets online, you must have debit/credit card for the payment process.
2. To buy tickets you can go to bookmyshop’s Indian Super League section and then select the desired team whose match tickets you want to purchase.
3. Suppose you select Chennaiyin FC, then you will be asked to select the desired stand from where you want to watch live match in the ground. The tickets price vary from 150 INR to 2500 INR.
4. You will have to select the number of tickets, you would like to purchase.
5. After this all you need is to complete the payment process and tickets will be delivered to your home.
If you have still some queries regarding the purchase of tickets, you can mention it in comment box. we’ll try to come up with best solution.