FIFA’s full meaning is “Fédération Internationale de Football Association” in French and in English it is “International Federation of Association Football”. It is the international governing body for football sport. FIFA governs association football, futsal and beach soccer. The organization was founded in 1904.
buy viagra capsules online https://www.adentalcare.com/wp-content/themes/medicare/languages/en/viagra-capsules.html no prescription
FIFA organizes sports’ biggest tournament “World Cup” in every four years span since 1930 when first edition of FIFA World Cup was played in Uruguay. To boost women’s football around the globe, brand launched FIFA Women’s World Cup in 1991.
Till date, there are 211 association members are connected with football’s biggest governing body.
There are six continental confederations that comes under FIFA.
- AFC – Asian Football Confederation
- CAF – Confederation Africaine de Football
- CONCACAF – Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football
- CONMEBOL – Confederacion Sudamericana de Futbol
- OFC – Oceania Football Confederation
- UEFA – Union of European Football Associations
That’s all about FIFA and it’s definition.