South Africa are hosting West Indies in the fourth One-Day international of 2014-15 series here at Port Elizabeth. In today’s match West Indies won toss and chose to bowl first. You can get latest updates and score of this WI vs SA match here on espncricinfo. South Africa has already won the 5 match series by winning all three previous ODIs.
West Indies innings
– Andre Russell hit six to register Caribbean first win in series. West Indies wins by 1 wickets with 9 balls to spare.
– West Indies need 3 runs in 10 balls with one wicket in hand.
– Andre Russell was last hope and he delivered the best. He played match winning inning.
– West Indies hopes went down when Behardien bowled Samuels. He made 68. WI-189/7 in 40 overs.
– Parnell dismissed Sammy on 51.
– Sammy and Samuels handled Windies inning and built partnership of 93 runs.
– Carter couldn’t make big score and he got out on 5. West Indies struggling at 73-5 in 21 overs.
– Ramdin also dismissed in 16th over. WI-48/4.
– It was slow start for West Indies and they lost 3rd wicket on 41 in 14th over.
– Chris Gayle also dismissed after making 10. WI-12/2 in 6.1 overs.
– In the chase of 263, West Indies lost Dwayne Smith in the first over.
South Africa innings
– At the end of 50 overs, Proteas made 262 for the loss of 8 wickets. Miller scored unbeaten 130 in 133 balls including 3 sixes and 11 fours.
– David Miller scores his maiden ODI ton in 122 balls.
– Proteas complete 200 runs in 43rd over.
– SA lost 6th wicket on 196 score in 43rd over. Caribbean captain Jason Holder dismissed Behardien on 12.
– After adding 90 runs in the 5th wicket partnership Duminy got dismissed and Darren Sammy took Duminy’s crucial wicket in 37th over of inning.
– Miller completed his 9th ODI fifty in 75 balls with 7 boundaries.
– David Miller and JP Duminy built South African inning and contribute 50 runs in 75 balls.
– Ab de Villiers couldn’t make big this time for SA and dismissed on 19 after facing 25 balls. Proteas lost fourth wicket on 76 in 15th over.
– South Africa – 60/3 in 12 overs. (De Villiers – 10, Miller – 12)
– Proteas lost 3 quick wickets on 32 score. Rossouw, du Plessis and van wyk got dismissed early.
Playing 11s in today’s match
|West Indies||South Africa|
|Jason Holder (Captain)||AB de Villiers (Captain)|
|Dwayne Smith||Morne van Wyk|
|Chris Gayle||JP Duminy|
|Marlon Samuels||Rillee Rossouw|
|Carlos Brathwaite||David Miller|
|Jonathan Carter||Aaron Phangiso|
|Darren Sammy||Faf du Plessis|
|Denesh Ramdin||Kyle Abbott|
|Leon Johnson||Morne Morkel|
|Sheldon Cotterrell||Farhaan Behardien|
|Andre Russell||Wayne Parnell|